Terms and Conditions – French Lessons
- You cannot defer from this class into another class later in the year.
- *Missing classes: there is a flexible arrangement whereby if you are unable to attend a class, you can do a catch up class by emailing 24 hours (minimum) before your class, requesting a link to join another equivalent level class. Note – the only way to join classes is by having the class link. Catch up classes can only be done during the period in which you are enrolled.
- *Catch up classes are not transferable for regular classes.
- For this class to run, there needs to be a minimum of 3 people.
- *Paid trial classes are available only during the period in which they are offered. After the trial class, your place will be held for 2 days. Please inform MFL within 2 days if you would like to officially enrol into the course and an invoice will be sent.
- *After the paid trial lesson, a prepaid payment is required per school term for your place to be held in a class.
- *Payment is required by the due date as per invoice, as it reserves your place in your class.
- *Classes will not run on public holidays, unless decided upon mutual agreement.
- *If for any reason a course is cancelled, you will be notified and your payment will be credited or the lesson will be rescheduled upon mutual agreement.
- *If for any reason a single lesson in the course is cancelled, you will be notified and the course will be extended.
- *No refunds are made once the term fee has been paid.
- *Agreed instalments can only be made providing you complete the term.
- Classes do not run during school holidays except upon mutual agreement.
- *You must give a minimum of 2 weeks notice before ceasing classes to avoid enrolment charges.
*= relevant to all classes, as well as private classes.
Your full booking must be paid in advance to confirm your class.
Account Name: A Hamilton
BSB: 063 549