Take me to France!
Learn the French culture by visiting the majestic mountains of France or the tranquil wine region.
The trips focus on: visiting small country towns and taking you to places where tourists don’t normally venture. Everything is organised for you so that you can take the time to absorb the wonderful culture. Enjoy local and traditional meals and also have the chance to mix with the locals. Almost all meals and wine are included, all land transport and all the tours are booked and taken care of. Read below for more details.
Boutique Trip to France- immerse yourself in the culture!
$560.00 – $2,520.00
Magnifique Travel is offering an annual adventure to France for 2020.
When: 27th of May-5th of June.
Click here to see what the boutique trip to France is all about.
NOUVELLE-AQUITAINE- tranquil wine region.
Travel to France and truly be immersed in the majestic culture!
Wake up in a traditional, elegant farmhouse, in the picturesque wine region of France in the privacy of your own room.
The accommodation and villages that will be explored are surrounded by wild flowers, rolling hills and narrow roads in the breathtaking countryside that France has to offer.
The serenity means you will feel truly rejuvenated. Be chauffeured to local towns like La Rochelle, Perigueux, Saint Emillion, Aubeterre, small towns in the Dordogne region and more. French locals accompany the small group for the duration of the tour. Tantalise your taste buds enjoying a Michelin Star dinner- gourmet French food at its finest!
To book an information session and obtain a copy of the itinerary, contact for details or call Alexandra on 0478 740 187 .
Limited spots available.
Why choose Magnifique Travel?
- Travel with a small group (maximum 14 guests).
- Your own bedroom and ensuite.
- Couples and solo travellers welcome.
- Immerse yourself in the countryside by visiting small towns that you most likely have never heard of – not big cities!
- Experience France like a local with our French guide who stays with us the whole trip – he’s such a comedian!
- Free time is provided daily for you to discover each village.
- All tours, land transport, accommodation and almost all food and wine included.
- Last year’s travellers said ‘Unforgettable experience’ –click here to listen to Greg and Lyn share their experience last year.
- Michelin Star restaurant experience included.
- This trip introduces you to the French culture in a way that is unique. You will have the chance to visit local French peoples’ homes and interact with them.
- Guaranteed fun
- For an itinerary and further details, please contact email@example.com.
- Take part in French lessons (for those interested) or go on a culture walk with a local Frenchman (Arnaud) ……….or you can simply sleep in or have free time. All activities are explained in French and English.
Nouvelle-Aquitaine (wine region): 27th of May -5th of June.
The 10% deposit secures your place on this tour due by the 10th of February. The booking form must be completed and the terms and conditions must be read before a deposit is made.
Booking form and terms and conditions, click here.“Pauline’s review- the French Immersion Trip in 2019 was wonderful! It exceeded my expectations in every way. We visited some interesting and enthralling locations. Everyday was filled with at least 2 or 3 exciting experiences. I really cherish the friendships that were formed with other participants. Congratulations and BIG THANKS to Alex, Ben and Arnaud!! Highly recommend this trip!! Looking forward to 2020”.
For more reviews from people click here.
New Caledonia, France, Nouvelle Aquitaine-10% deposit, France, Rhone Alps-10% deposit, France ,Nouvelle Aquitaine -1st instalment, France, Rhone Alps- 1st instalment, France ,Nouvelle Aquitaine -2nd instalment, France, Rhone Alps- 2nd instalment
December 2019, June 2019, December 2020, June 2020, May 2020